Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Lexington-Fayette
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Lexington-Fayette Kentucky enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of background delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support companies seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your assigned email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to decline new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs outside your core areas of excellence and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky businesses a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky
For additional details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.