Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Omaha
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Omaha Nebraska allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT support group. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service companies seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, under your management, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably accept additional opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Omaha, Nebraska Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can deliver Omaha, Nebraska companies a broad range of remote consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Omaha, Nebraska
For additional details about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Omaha, Nebraska, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.