Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Omaha
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Omaha Nebraska enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless extension of your regular network services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support providers seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your assigned email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, under your coordination, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables support group to transfer service responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Omaha, Nebraska Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can provide Omaha, Nebraska organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Omaha, Nebraska
For more information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Omaha, Nebraska, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.