Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Omaha
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Omaha Nebraska enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support team. These services can help you add to your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to say no to opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably take on additional jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Omaha, Nebraska Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers offers Omaha, Nebraska organizations a wide array of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Omaha, Nebraska
For more details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Omaha, Nebraska, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.