Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Richmond
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Richmond Virginia allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network services team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, under your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and serve new geographies without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Richmond, Virginia Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Richmond, Virginia businesses a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Richmond, Virginia
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Richmond, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.