Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in El Paso
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in El Paso Texas allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your regular network support team. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service providers seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports using your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your specified email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to act as a single source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for El Paso, Texas Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver El Paso, Texas organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in El Paso, Texas
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in El Paso, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.