Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Huntington Beach
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Huntington Beach California enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your regular IT services team. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to act as a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal support group, responding to your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This enables your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs outside your core fields of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Huntington Beach, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers offers Huntington Beach, California businesses a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Huntington Beach, California
For more information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Huntington Beach, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.