Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Manchester
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Manchester New Hampshire allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house network support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an economical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests through your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, under your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for you to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely take on more opportunities beyond your core areas of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Manchester, New Hampshire Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers offers Manchester, New Hampshire organizations a wide range of online technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Manchester, New Hampshire
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Manchester, New Hampshire, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.