Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Miami Beach
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Miami Beach Florida allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT services group. This can help you add to your revenue, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Miami Beach, Florida Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers can deliver Miami Beach, Florida organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Miami Beach, Florida
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Miami Beach, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.