Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Plano
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Plano Texas enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT support group. These services can help you grow your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests through your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for virtually all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables support group to shift account assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and serve new geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Plano, Texas Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can provide Plano, Texas organizations a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Plano, Texas
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Plano, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.