Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Spartanburg
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Spartanburg South Carolina enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support group. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service organizations a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests via your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Spartanburg, South Carolina Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Spartanburg, South Carolina companies a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Spartanburg, South Carolina
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Spartanburg, South Carolina, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.