Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Spartanburg
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Spartanburg South Carolina enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT services group. This can help you grow your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service firms do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your designated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably take on more opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Spartanburg, South Carolina Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Spartanburg, South Carolina companies a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Spartanburg, South Carolina
For more information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Spartanburg, South Carolina, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.