Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in St. Paul
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in St. Paul Minnesota enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless extension of your regular network support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests by means of your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, under your management, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional jobs beyond your main fields of excellence and serve new territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for St. Paul, Minnesota Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can deliver St. Paul, Minnesota businesses a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in St. Paul, Minnesota
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in St. Paul, Minnesota, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.