Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Appleton
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Appleton Wisconsin enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house network services team. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an effective service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations rarely have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests through your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and open additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Appleton, Wisconsin Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Appleton, Wisconsin companies a wide range of remote consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Appleton, Wisconsin
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Appleton, Wisconsin, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.