Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Appleton
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Appleton Wisconsin enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular network support team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT support organizations seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports by means of your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your direction, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for you to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new geographies without the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Appleton, Wisconsin Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers offers Appleton, Wisconsin organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Appleton, Wisconsin
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Appleton, Wisconsin, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.