Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Arlington
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Arlington Texas enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, expand your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This enables you to transfer account assignments to internal consultants when you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Arlington, Texas Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Arlington, Texas companies a wide range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Arlington, Texas
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Arlington, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.