Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Bellevue
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Bellevue Washington allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network services team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support companies rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests by means of your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all services performed are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift account assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and serve new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Bellevue, Washington Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Bellevue, Washington businesses a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Bellevue, Washington
For more information about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Bellevue, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.