Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Bellevue
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Bellevue Washington allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house network services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent supplements to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service companies seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables you to shift account assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Bellevue, Washington Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can provide Bellevue, Washington companies a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Bellevue, Washington
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Bellevue, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.