Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Broomfield
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Broomfield Colorado enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a transparent extension of your regular IT support group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service providers seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests using your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service team, under your management, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to make sure all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs outside your main areas of excellence and open new territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Broomfield, Colorado Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers can provide Broomfield, Colorado businesses a wide array of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Broomfield, Colorado
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Broomfield, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.