Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Broomfield
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Broomfield Colorado allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support group. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service organizations seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable you to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your management, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably take on more jobs beyond your core areas of excellence and open new territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Broomfield, Colorado Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers can deliver Broomfield, Colorado businesses a wide array of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Broomfield, Colorado
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Broomfield, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.