Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Lakeland
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Lakeland Florida allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house network services group. These services can help you grow your client base, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service firms do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to turn down opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, responding to your direction, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely take on more jobs outside your main fields of expertise and open new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT support provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Lakeland, Florida Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants offers Lakeland, Florida businesses a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Lakeland, Florida
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Lakeland, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.