Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Lakeland
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Lakeland Florida enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC support technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs beyond your main areas of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Lakeland, Florida Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants offers Lakeland, Florida organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Lakeland, Florida
To learn more details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Lakeland, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.