Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Des Moines
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Des Moines Iowa allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without having to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more opportunities beyond your core areas of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Des Moines, Iowa Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Des Moines, Iowa companies a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Des Moines, Iowa
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Des Moines, Iowa, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.