Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Des Moines
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Des Moines Iowa enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network services group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests through your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your dedicated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support group, under your management, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably take on additional jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Des Moines, Iowa Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants offers Des Moines, Iowa businesses a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Des Moines, Iowa
For more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Des Moines, Iowa, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.