Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Garland
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Garland Texas allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT services team. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole source for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This enables support group to transfer account assignments to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and open additional geographies without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Garland, Texas Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Garland, Texas organizations a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Garland, Texas
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Garland, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.