Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Garland
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Garland Texas enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities beyond your main fields of expertise and serve new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Garland, Texas Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants offers Garland, Texas businesses a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Garland, Texas
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Garland, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.