Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Garland
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Garland Texas allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a seamless extension of your in-house network support team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, fill out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your direction, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely take on additional jobs beyond your core areas of excellence and open new geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Garland, Texas Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers offers Garland, Texas organizations a wide range of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Garland, Texas
For additional details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Garland, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.