Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Louisville
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Louisville Kentucky allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution enable you to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, under your management, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This enables you to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably accept additional jobs beyond your core areas of excellence and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Louisville, Kentucky Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Louisville, Kentucky organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Louisville, Kentucky
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Louisville, Kentucky, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.