Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Louisville
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Louisville Kentucky allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. These services can help you grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background delivering online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service organizations rarely have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports through your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows you to become a sole source for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, under your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept more jobs outside your main areas of excellence and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Louisville, Kentucky Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Louisville, Kentucky businesses a wide array of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in Louisville, Kentucky
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Louisville, Kentucky, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.