Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Vancouver
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Vancouver British Columbia allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers seldom have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests via your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support group, under your direction, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This allows support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Vancouver, British Columbia Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers can provide Vancouver, British Columbia companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Vancouver, British Columbia
For additional information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Vancouver, British Columbia, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.