Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Chatsworth
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Chatsworth California allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service organizations do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports via your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to make sure all services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer account assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely take on more jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Chatsworth, California Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Chatsworth, California companies a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Chatsworth, California
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Chatsworth, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.