Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Downers Grove
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Downers Grove Illinois allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your regular network support group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows you to act as a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all services performed are fully described. This allows support group to transfer account assignments to internal consultants once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely accept additional opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Downers Grove, Illinois Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Downers Grove, Illinois businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Downers Grove, Illinois
For more details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Downers Grove, Illinois, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.