Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Downers Grove
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Downers Grove Illinois enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support team. These services can help you add to your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service firms seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests by means of your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your assigned email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to act as a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your management, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and safely take on more jobs outside your main fields of expertise and serve additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Downers Grove, Illinois Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Downers Grove, Illinois businesses a wide array of remote consulting and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Downers Grove, Illinois
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Downers Grove, Illinois, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.