Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Downers Grove
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Downers Grove Illinois allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of experience providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support organizations seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an affordable way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests using your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, under your direction, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This allows support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities beyond your main areas of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by offering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Downers Grove, Illinois Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants offers Downers Grove, Illinois businesses a wide range of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Downers Grove, Illinois
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Downers Grove, Illinois, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.