Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Fort Worth
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Fort Worth Texas enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT services team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, expand your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have acted as transparent expansions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your assigned email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fort Worth, Texas Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers Fort Worth, Texas businesses a wide range of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Fort Worth, Texas
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Fort Worth, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.