Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Honolulu
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Honolulu Hawaii enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT support group. This can help you grow your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably accept additional jobs beyond your main fields of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Honolulu, Hawaii Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Honolulu, Hawaii companies a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Honolulu, Hawaii
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Honolulu, Hawaii, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.