Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Honolulu
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Honolulu Hawaii allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT services group. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support providers rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests via your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your management, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to transfer service assignments to internal consultants once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely take on more jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Honolulu, Hawaii Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can provide Honolulu, Hawaii organizations a broad array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Honolulu, Hawaii
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Honolulu, Hawaii, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.