Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Las Vegas
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Las Vegas Nevada enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, expand your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For more details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This allows support group to shift account assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional opportunities beyond your main areas of excellence and open new geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Las Vegas, Nevada Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Las Vegas, Nevada organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Las Vegas, Nevada
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Las Vegas, Nevada, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.