Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Phoenix
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Phoenix Arizona allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services team. These services can help you grow your client base, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to keep their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests via your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal support group, responding to your coordination, and bills you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and affordably take on more opportunities outside your core fields of excellence and serve new territories without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Phoenix, Arizona Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Phoenix, Arizona organizations a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Phoenix, Arizona
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Phoenix, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.