Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Phoenix
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Phoenix Arizona allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT support group. This can help you grow your client base, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports using your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Phoenix, Arizona Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Phoenix, Arizona organizations a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Phoenix, Arizona
For more information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Phoenix, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.