Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in San Bernardino
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in San Bernardino California allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house network support team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service firms do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports via your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, under your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs outside your main fields of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for San Bernardino, California Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver San Bernardino, California businesses a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in San Bernardino, California
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in San Bernardino, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.