Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in San Bernardino
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in San Bernardino California enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and data security professionals have acted as transparent expansions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available across the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests through your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, under your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This enables you to shift service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely take on more jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Bernardino, California Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can provide San Bernardino, California organizations a wide range of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in San Bernardino, California
For more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in San Bernardino, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.