Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in San Diego UCSD
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in San Diego UCSD California allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your regular IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is available across the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your designated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely take on additional jobs outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Diego UCSD, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver San Diego UCSD, California organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in San Diego UCSD, California
For more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in San Diego UCSD, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.