Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in San Francisco
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in San Francisco California allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT support team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT support providers rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support group, under your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows you to transfer service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Francisco, California Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can deliver San Francisco, California businesses a wide array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in San Francisco, California
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in San Francisco, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.