Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in San Francisco
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in San Francisco California allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT services team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, PC support technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT service providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports via your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your direction, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift account assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities beyond your main fields of expertise and open additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Francisco, California Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can provide San Francisco, California companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in San Francisco, California
For more details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in San Francisco, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.