Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Vacaville
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Vacaville California allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services team. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your specified email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows you to become a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills steadily without being forced to decline opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities beyond your main fields of expertise and serve new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money while delivering fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Vacaville, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Vacaville, California organizations a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Vacaville, California
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Vacaville, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.