Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Virginia Beach
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Virginia Beach Virginia enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your regular IT support group. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests using your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your specified email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal support team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables you to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and safely accept more opportunities beyond your main areas of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of high-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Virginia Beach, Virginia Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants offers Virginia Beach, Virginia organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Virginia Beach, Virginia
For more details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Virginia Beach, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.