Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Allentown
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Allentown Pennsylvania allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service firms rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your assigned email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support group, responding to your management, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows your IT support organization to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and safely take on more jobs beyond your core fields of expertise and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Allentown, Pennsylvania Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers can deliver Allentown, Pennsylvania companies a broad range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Allentown, Pennsylvania
For more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Allentown, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.