Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Irvine
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Irvine California enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your in-house IT services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations rarely have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your assigned email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to act as a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core IT skills steadily without having to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, under your management, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal personnel when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept additional jobs beyond your core areas of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Irvine, California Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can deliver Irvine, California companies a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Irvine, California
For more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Irvine, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.