Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Nashville
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Nashville Tennessee enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house network support team. This can help you grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC support technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of background delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests by means of your custom branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to become a single source for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, under your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to make sure all services performed are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely accept more jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and serve new geographies without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Nashville, Tennessee Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can provide Nashville, Tennessee organizations a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Nashville, Tennessee
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Nashville, Tennessee, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.