Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Nashville
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Nashville Tennessee allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your own branding as a seamless extension of your regular IT services team. These services can help you grow your client base, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests by means of your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, under your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables support group to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and open additional geographies without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Nashville, Tennessee Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Nashville, Tennessee organizations a wide array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Nashville, Tennessee
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Nashville, Tennessee, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.