Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in New Orleans
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in New Orleans Louisiana enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network services team. This can help you grow your revenue, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to decline new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting system to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably accept more opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for New Orleans, Louisiana Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver New Orleans, Louisiana businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in New Orleans, Louisiana
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in New Orleans, Louisiana, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.