Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in New Orleans
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in New Orleans Louisiana enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house network services team. These services can help you grow your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests via your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, responding to your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are fully documented. This allows support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely take on more jobs outside your main areas of excellence and open new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for New Orleans, Louisiana Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can deliver New Orleans, Louisiana companies a broad range of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in New Orleans, Louisiana
For additional details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in New Orleans, Louisiana, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.