Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Raleigh
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Raleigh North Caroline enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT support group. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, desktop support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports by means of your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to shift account assignments to internal personnel when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and affordably take on more jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Raleigh, North Caroline Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Raleigh, North Caroline organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Raleigh, North Caroline
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Raleigh, North Caroline, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.