Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Raleigh
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Raleigh North Caroline allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT services group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of background delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service providers seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests through your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your customers may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and bills you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This enables you to transfer account assignments to internal personnel once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs beyond your core areas of excellence and serve new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Raleigh, North Caroline Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver Raleigh, North Caroline companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Raleigh, North Caroline
For additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Raleigh, North Caroline, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.