Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Salt Lake City
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Salt Lake City Utah allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service firms rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This enables support group to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely take on additional jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and open new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Salt Lake City, Utah Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Salt Lake City, Utah companies a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Salt Lake City, Utah
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Salt Lake City, Utah, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.