Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in San Mateo
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in San Mateo California allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your regular network services team. This can help you grow your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support providers seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests using your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your assigned email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and core IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your management, and bills you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely take on additional opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for San Mateo, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers San Mateo, California companies a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in San Mateo, California
For more information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in San Mateo, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.