Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in San Mateo
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in San Mateo California enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your regular IT support group. This can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable you to expand your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for San Mateo, California Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants offers San Mateo, California companies a broad array of online consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in San Mateo, California
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in San Mateo, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.