Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Santa Cruz
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Santa Cruz California enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support team. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an economical way to keep their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
For more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit incident reports using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your customers may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for support group to transfer service assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Santa Cruz, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Santa Cruz, California businesses a wide array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Santa Cruz, California
For more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Santa Cruz, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.