Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Santa Cruz
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Santa Cruz California enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your designated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, under your direction, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Santa Cruz, California Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Santa Cruz, California businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Santa Cruz, California
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Santa Cruz, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.