Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Sherman Oaks
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Sherman Oaks California allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT services group. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support providers do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, responding to your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This enables your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to internal consultants once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional jobs outside your main areas of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Sherman Oaks, California Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants offers Sherman Oaks, California companies a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Sherman Oaks, California
For more information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Sherman Oaks, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.