Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Sherman Oaks
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Sherman Oaks California enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your regular IT support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT support companies seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service firms an economical way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports via your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, under your direction, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal consultants once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably take on additional jobs outside your core areas of excellence and open new geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Sherman Oaks, California Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can deliver Sherman Oaks, California companies a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Sherman Oaks, California
For more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Sherman Oaks, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.