Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Alpharetta
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Alpharetta Georgia allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT support group. These services can help you add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support providers rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, responding to your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably take on additional opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and serve additional territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Alpharetta, Georgia Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can deliver Alpharetta, Georgia companies a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Alpharetta, Georgia
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Alpharetta, Georgia, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.