Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Alpharetta
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Alpharetta Georgia enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT support group. This can help you grow your revenue, expand your service portfolio, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an economical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and core IT skills at your own pace without having to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Alpharetta, Georgia Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Alpharetta, Georgia businesses a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Alpharetta, Georgia
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Alpharetta, Georgia, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.