Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Austin
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Austin Texas allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to shift service assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Austin, Texas Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants offers Austin, Texas companies a broad range of remote consulting and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Austin, Texas
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Austin, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.