Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Memphis
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Memphis Tennessee allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network services team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support providers seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service organizations a practical way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly documented. This enables your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and open new territories without the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of technologies and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Memphis, Tennessee Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver Memphis, Tennessee businesses a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Memphis, Tennessee
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Memphis, Tennessee, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.