Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Winston-Salem
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Winston-Salem North Carolina enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house network services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have worked as transparent supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you directly and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service companies seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your dedicated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and open new territories without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces quick results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Winston-Salem, North Carolina Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers offers Winston-Salem, North Carolina companies a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.