Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Baltimore
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Baltimore Maryland allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support team. These services can help you add to your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities outside your core areas of expertise and open new geographies without the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Baltimore, Maryland Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Baltimore, Maryland companies a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Baltimore, Maryland
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Baltimore, Maryland, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.