Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Baltimore
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Baltimore Maryland allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT support team. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service providers rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests through your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to act as a single source for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This allows support group to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably take on additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and serve new geographies without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Baltimore, Maryland Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Baltimore, Maryland companies a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Firms in Baltimore, Maryland
To learn more details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Baltimore, Maryland, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.