Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Beverly Hills
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Beverly Hills California enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your management, and bills you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely accept additional opportunities outside your core areas of expertise and open new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Beverly Hills, California Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Beverly Hills, California organizations a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Beverly Hills, California
For additional details about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Beverly Hills, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.