Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Riverside
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Riverside California allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network support team. These services can help you grow your client base, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support providers do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports using your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your specified email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal support group, responding to your management, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Riverside, California Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can provide Riverside, California organizations a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Riverside, California
For more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Riverside, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.