Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Sandy Springs
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Sandy Springs Georgia allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support group. These services can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable you to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, under your management, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services performed are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to shift account assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Sandy Springs, Georgia Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Sandy Springs, Georgia businesses a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Sandy Springs, Georgia
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Sandy Springs, Georgia, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.