Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Sandy Springs
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Sandy Springs Georgia allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and data security professionals have acted as transparent adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This allows support group to shift service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs outside your core areas of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Sandy Springs, Georgia Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can deliver Sandy Springs, Georgia organizations a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Sandy Springs, Georgia
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Sandy Springs, Georgia, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.