Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Sioux Falls
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Sioux Falls South Dakota allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests via your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support group, responding to your management, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs beyond your core areas of excellence and serve new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Sioux Falls, South Dakota Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can deliver Sioux Falls, South Dakota businesses a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.