Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Sioux Falls
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Sioux Falls South Dakota enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests by means of your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down new business owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, responding to your direction, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Sioux Falls, South Dakota Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Sioux Falls, South Dakota companies a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
For additional details about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.