Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Waltham
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Waltham Massachusetts allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services group. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
For more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports through your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your assigned email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This allows you to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and open additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Waltham, Massachusetts Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can provide Waltham, Massachusetts organizations a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Waltham, Massachusetts
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Waltham, Massachusetts, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.