Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Indianapolis company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Indianapolis, Indiana companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Indianapolis, Indiana company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.