Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Indianapolis organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Indianapolis, Indiana companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Indianapolis, Indiana company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.